A passion for international business
Fidag has the form of a private limited liability company operating as an accounting practice and an auditing practice.
Our practice (www.fidag.com) was created in 1985 and is situated 45, Rue La Fayette F-75009 Paris and 8, rue Joseph Serlin F-69001 Lyon and specializes in keeping the accounts of client companies, in auditing and advice to small and medium-sized businesses where they are engaged in international operations. In particular we can treat specific problems involving tax, payroll, HR management and labour law, legal problems, IT &business organisation and the management of operations which take place in at least two different countries.
What can we do for you and your business development in France ?
FIDAG has 37 years of experience in the international accountancy business, especially in the fields:
- Assistance and advice to businesses setting up in France (liaison office, branch, subsidiary, fiscal representative)
- Assistance and advice to businesses non-established in France and doing business with French enterprises
- Assistance and accompanying French enterprises doing business and established in other countries
- Assistance and accompanying French enterprises doing business with enterprises in other countries without being established there
- Audit, tax matters and consolidated accounts for international groups of companies
- Audit business combinations and acquisitions and valuations of businesses
- Assistance in the organisation and restructuring of businesses
- Application of international tax treaties and European Directives dealing with tax matters
- Application of international and European conventions in the area of social security and labour law
We are chartered accounts and auditors, 40 staff members (French nationals and others), specialized in giving technical support to enterprises doing business in and outside France and to individuals with incomes and assets in and outside France.
Our Member Spotlight is a Q&A with our member which covers some of the key issues in their sector, and gives an a greater insight into the firm and their operations.
Our profession will always be one of the main ones in our society. A company, whether it is starting up or closing down, will always need accounting or related advisory services. It is becoming more and more digitalized since covid-19 and is moving more and more towards consulting.
We created an IT department three years ago to digitise and optimise our internal processes and the services offered to our clients. We are continuing to develop internationally, where demand is always high.
We will double our size and offer new services, whether in data, GDPR, electronic invoicing...
Finding and retaining talents.
We provide assistance, advice and audit in the areas of accounting, tax, labour legislation, legal, business organisation and management for small and medium sized businesses and operating internationally.
It is a dynamic international network.
We hope that the network will expand to other geographical areas and have more members but collaborative work between members will always be at the heart of Boks' concerns.
Subsidiaries of foreign groups of all sizes.
Advisory in setting up the secondment of British employees to France.
By participating in events or networks on the theme of international business.